Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teeny Haul (=


Evolution of Smooth (EOS) Lip Balm in Summer Fruits.
I love love love this lipbalm. I've been obsessed with it from the moment I bought it. It also comes in two different scents. I recommend this to everyone!

Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream. I needed a night cream that acted as an anti aging as well. So far, it is smooth and the scent is really fresh and clean.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation. I will be doing a review on this in a couple weeks of using it. I use the shade Nude. After reading a bunch of reviews on www.makeupalley.com, I saw that most people said this foundation was kind of specially targeted for people with dry skin and I have very dry skin so I am looking forward to a nice dewy look from this foundation.


If you've tried any of these products, let me know what you have thought about them. Also, let me know if you have beauty must haves that I you think I should go check out. I've been specially looking for a new moisturizer and drugstore or MAC lipsticks. So leave me a comment! Thank you for following!

2 comments:

  1. Aww is the EOS lip balm that good?
    I really want to try it!!! and now seeing your recommendation.. *_*

    hehe Nopes I haven't been to Japan yet! I hope I will soon though! :)
    btw your blog posts are always so interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that same lip balm too! I think it's so cute but just ok for moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete