Sunday, May 30, 2010

MAY Faves!


CAPRISUN!<3

Glimmer Bronze from Bonnebelle. The swatch is one swatch; when blended out, it gives just a nice golden bronzed glow.

China Glaze nail polish in For Audrey.

IOPE Face Primer.

Burt's Bees Chapstick. This is my all time favorite chapstick and has been for as long as I can remember.

Dressmaker,Dressmaker by MAC. I love this nice peach shade. It gives my natural lips a nice shine.

MAC's Studio Finish Concealer in NW25.

Joe Blasco face brush.

CREW hair wax. I think this is for men but I love it for styling my bangs because they are currently hard to work with because of my short bangs.

Bobbi Brown Sheer Loose Powder. I absolutely love this powder. I can never use anything else. A little goes such a long way!

Hope you guys liked my May Favorites. I can't believe how fast time is going!

2 comments:

  1. The china glaze nail polish looks lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! the capri sun was an unexpected surprise though. lol

    ReplyDelete