Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nails of the week, baby haulage, DIY headband, & hair of the day.

I haven't updated this blog in a while :)


Leopard print nails of the week.


MAC's Lipstick in Dressmaker, Dressmaker. (Pret-a-Papier Collection) PERFECT peach<3

Tank top from Forever 21. (The necklace is old... but it's also from Forever 21)

Plain brown sandals from Forever 21. They were such a good deal. Only $7.50!

Made this headband :) I ordered the feather part from EBAY and attached it onto an old headband.


Messy hair day...

5 comments:

  1. awws I always love your posts.
    You own a mannequin???

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love your nails. Adorable ^^. Cute lipstick and hair too. Yes, you should definitely try the biore strips. It works wonder ^^

    XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that lipstick! and the sandals are cute! great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that lipstick *-*
    Your messy bun is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete